Tristian Collins is a highly capable Tarot reader and psychic medium. With over ten years of experience in the Tarot field, he utilizes his intuitive skills to deliver guidance and clarity. In addition to his reading practice, Tristian is an effective instructor, offering classes and workshops on Tarot reading and psychic development.
I understand that having a bad experience while reading the Santa Muerte Tarot card for yourself can be disheartening and confusing. Tarot readings are meant to provide guidance and insight, but sometimes the messages can be difficult to interpret or may not resonate with us in the way we expect. However, please remember that a single bad experience does not define your ability to read Tarot or your connection with the Santa Muerte Tarot deck. Here are a few steps you can take to improve your Tarot card reading experience and gain a better understanding of the Santa Muerte Tarot:
1. Reflect on your mindset: Before diving into a Tarot reading, it's important to be in the right frame of mind. Take a few moments to ground yourself, clear your thoughts, and set your intentions. Approach the reading with an open mind and a willingness to receive the messages that come through.
2. Review your Tarot reading technique: Sometimes, a bad experience can be attributed to a lack of familiarity with the Tarot deck or an ineffective reading technique. Take some time to review the basics of Tarot card reading, such as shuffling the deck, selecting a spread, and interpreting the cards. Consider experimenting with different spreads or techniques to find what works best for you.
3. Take a break: If you've had a particularly challenging or negative experience with the Santa Muerte Tarot, it may be helpful to take a break from using that deck for a while. Give yourself time to process the experience and gain a fresh perspective. During this break, you can explore other Tarot decks or focus on other divination methods to broaden your understanding of different symbols and interpretations.
4. Seek guidance from a mentor or teacher: If you're feeling stuck or overwhelmed, reaching out to a mentor or teacher can be incredibly valuable. They can provide guidance, offer insights, and help you navigate any challenges you may be facing. Consider joining a Tarot study group or taking a workshop to deepen your understanding of the Santa Muerte Tarot and enhance your reading skills.
5. Practice self-reflection: After a challenging Tarot reading, take some time for self-reflection. Ask yourself why the reading may have been difficult or why it didn't resonate with you. Explore any emotions or beliefs that may have influenced the reading. This process of self-reflection can help you gain clarity and insight into your own biases and expectations.
Remember, Tarot readings are a journey of self-discovery and personal growth. It's natural to have ups and downs along the way. By approaching your Tarot practice with patience, openness, and a willingness to learn, you can improve your Tarot card reading experience and deepen your understanding of the Santa Muerte Tarot.
Wishing you clarity and insight on your Tarot journey.
With love and light,